|Based in National Office, Suva & in Lautoka.|
|Reports to the Financial Controller & Operations Manager|
Fiji Red Cross Society (FRCS) is the largest local humanitarian organisation in Fiji committed to quality service delivery to the most vulnerable. The organisation is part of the Red Cross & Red Crescent Movement which has 192 member countries.
The Government of Fiji recognises the Society as a voluntary relief organisation and is auxiliary to Government. It has 16 branches throughout the country with Divisional Centres in the West, North and Central/Eastern Divisions supported by the National Office based in Suva.
The Fiji Red Cross Society has the biggest volunteer system in the Fiji Islands and they are community-based so as to enhance the effectiveness of our reach and work as an organisation.
A Sales Executive is a professional individual with excellent customer service skills, a sales drive, is organized and with an energetic yet friendly personality. The main role is to achieve sales goals and implement strategies that will generate leads by contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email and in person. You will be required to greet customers, answer any queries and assist with finding requested stock.
Will be responsible for repacking shelves and ensuring that the Red Cross Shop is clean and presentable to all walk-in customers.
The focus is to drive sales for the Fiji Red Cross Shop and Corporate sales visits by delivering on monthly targets.
|JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Based at the National Office, Suva, the incumbent will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure that the Red Cross Shop is open during the prescribed opening hours.
· Effect direct sales of first-aid kits and ambulatory aids to walk-in customers.
· Respond to telephone or written enquiries regarding sales and product information.
· Oversee dispatch of orders to Divisional Service Centres and branches.
· Ensure that the Red Cross Shop is well stocked and that procurement is done on a timely basis.
· Ensure that the Red Cross Shop and environs are always kept clean and tidy.
· Ensure that cash & cheques are reconciled against sales at the end of every day and handed to the finance department.
· Assist with preparing daily / weekly stock movement reports & monthly stocktaking.
· Deliver monthly sales targets whether it be walk-in sales or telephone/email sales.
· Visits to corporates, and partners on sales calls as per sales plan on a monthly basis.
· Should be goal-oriented and have a track record of achieving sales targets and meeting or exceeding revenue goals.
· Should be able to identify and solve customer problems, handle objections, and find creative solutions to overcome sales challenges.
· Should have strong organizational skills to manage sales activities, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced sales environment.
· Should be able to adapt to changing market conditions, handle rejection, and bounce back from setbacks with resilience.
· Should be committed to continuous learning and professional development, staying updated with industry trends, sales techniques, and product knowledge to stay ahead in the competitive sales landscape.
Issues applicable to All Staff
|1.||Must subscribe and adhere to the FRCS fundamental principles.|
|2.||Must sign the FRCS Child Protection Policy.|
|3.||Promotes gender development and equal opportunities in team development.|
|4.||Promotes Protection and Social Inclusion in program activities.|
|5.||Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director General.|
|A pass in Year 13 Examination and or at least three years’ experience in retail sales and customer service.
|Certificate in Business Management in relevant field.||x|
|3 years’ experience in sales or a similar role.||x|
|Experience in dealing with customers.||x|
|Experience in stock management.||x|
|Knowledge and Skills||Required||Preferred|
|Delivering exceptional sales for improved customer satisfaction||x|
|Good computer and office support skills.||x|
|Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.||x|
|Good spoken and written English||x|
|Able to work under minimum supervision||x|
|Click here to apply|